Premier jour au travail






Probably based on my former profession I was on my way to work on Monday morning in good time, just to find out that too early bird won’t catch the worm. The door was locked so I had time to make an extra round close by as morning PT.

The day went fast with all the new environment, restaurant routines, menu studies and especially with the French language. English helps a little, but my colleagues in restaurant might speak English as much as I speak French at the moment, which is not that much. Luckily Jouni supports me on my first steps in kitchen world also in language issues.

Bit by bit I however did get some kind of understanding of the functionality of the restaurant and could even be a little help for others in ”mise en place” duties.

Four hours break during the day before evening shift has been useful for language studies.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit