Week-end de géographie

The second to last weekend of my training period was dedicated to Belgium coastline and countryside. I managed, with precious help of my landlord couple Anne and Pekka, to make two roadtrips by car during the weekend. 


On Saturday I checked the 66 kilometers long seashore - tens of kilometers of sandy beaches that were broken only by city harbors.

Unfortunately this was not the time of the year for sunbathing or other beach activities. The heavy wind also kept most of the people away, but the were some enjoying the weather - the windsurfers. 





















On Sunday my trip headed to Ardennes and what could have been more suitable destination for me than Bastogne with it's remarkable history related the World War II and Battle of the Bulge.





 
After seven weeks in Brussels the countryside with it's greenery gave a welcome change to city feelings. 

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit